Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I don't need more fabric!

 I don't need more fabric. I don't need more fabric. I don't need more fabric.

Just trying a few affirmations. Should they be more positive? I have enough fabric. I have enough fabric. I have enough fabric.

Ah yes. That works better. Fills me with a sense of satisfaction rather than making me want to cry. I have enough fabric. I have enough fabric. I have enough fabric.

You see, it is just that mum bought some of the most gorgeous dark, dark blue cambric to turn into shorts. I was cutting them out for her (Her birthday present. She prefers practical stuff to things like flowers or ornaments) and I realised said fabric would be utterly divine in a workshirt for me.
But the sad truth is:

I have enough fabric. I have enough fabric. I have enough fabric.

1 comment: